Sunday, March 13, 2011

it is a love-hate relationship

i love to run...lots

i hate my shoes

i am challenged by hill sprints and the number of repeats i can do before my lungs scream to stop

i hate my shoes...they are gray

i love nike and have always been a nike girl-shoes, clothes, visor

i hate my shoes...they make me feel like an old lady

i dream of running everyday...just to have the time alone and to sweat {i mean glow-it sounds more ladylike}

i hate my shoes...i purchased them online

i sprint fast in them...just to prove my youth

i hate my shoes...they didn't look gray in the picture on the wedsite


shoes that i despise, i love to prove to you that i am fast-agile-youthful, in spite of hating your grayness...you motivate me-that makes me love you.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you love to run..something that is hard to fathom for me! I vote for new shoes that make you happy as you pound the pavement in joy.

    Why not? You certainly will have to get a new pair eventually :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete