Monday, November 11, 2013

thanks{giving} #4


freedom.  to be have the ability to chose without restraint or coercion.  today we celebrate freedom as a nation.  honoring those who bravely served to maintain the common good of our country.  the dedication & sacrifices veterans and their families have made and continue to make allow me to write my ideas & opinions in this little space, vote & petition for those issues i favor,  attend church & practice my faith, own my home & other personal property, and have a family and ensure my children are granted a free education.  

dear veterans.
you chose me & my family above your own.
a selfless act of bravery which i overlook so often.
thank you for preserving that which i take for granted.
i recognize & am deeply grateful for the sacrifices you make.
sincerely-
american citizen



No comments:

Post a Comment