Friday, April 22, 2011

i've been on a timeout...

dear friends...
all four of you.
i have been neglectful this week-so sorry. 
21 precious souls have distracted me from my daily life.
i am a elementary teacher by "trade". 
my "classroom" for the past 15 years has been my home.
this sept. i decided to "guest" teach at jeremiah's school.
just a couple days a month...just for some "fun" money.
well, after the last 8 days of teaching, i will be having more fun than i had anticipated.
21 eager kindergartners...thanks for the reminding me how exciting learning can be.
i am blessed to touch your sweet lives for a few days...you have touched my heart
and remind me why i went to college so long ago.

i am eager to walk the floors of nordstrom with my teaching money tucked in my wallet! but first i need a restful night of sleep...

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome post, and those little kiddies are so lucky to have had you in their lives these last few days... I am busy studying my final year of teaching, and I can't wait to be in the classroom!
    x

    ReplyDelete